To provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member (student) has the opportunity to develop his own ideas and oral communication, teamwork and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth
• To help postgraduate students to adjust to their new environment as well as promote international understanding and cooperation with each other and with university management
• To enable students to meet more people and help students to make more friends, both international and residential.
• To represent the post graduate student community of UNITEN.
• To meet the various needs of interested social events and academic activities
• Salman Bello (GAC President)